English Grammar Pattern 60
Have + "decided to"
We have decided to move to another city.
Pronunciation Practice - Repeat each sentence out loud!
1. I've decided to get married!
Conversation Practice - Ask these questions to your friends!
2. She's decided to have a baby!
3. They've decided to move to India!
4. We've decided to stop eating so much meat.
5. My wife and I have decided to travel all around the world.
1. Have you decided to make any changes in your career?
2. Have you decided to make any changes at home?
3. Would you ever decide to stop eating meat?
4. When will you decide to change jobs (or not)?
5. Have you decided to continue studying English?
Send this page to a friend: