English Grammar Pattern 59
Basic Sentence + Place or Time or Both
We want to find a teacher near our home
Pronunciation Practice - Repeat each sentence out loud!
1. I want to travel to Canada in the fall.
Conversation Practice - Ask these questions to your friends!
2. She's going to take her mother to Mexico for a holiday.
3. They plan to sell their old magazines to the local bookstore.
4. We have to bring our children to school after breakfast.
5. The five children were asked to carry their books to school in the morning.
1. What things will you carry to work tomorrow morning?
2. Have you put any flowers on your desk at work?
3. Do you plan to throw away any old stuff in your house?
4. Are you going to buy anything for your house in the near future?
5. What do you have to do at home in the next week?
Send this page to a friend: