English Grammar Pattern 57
Longer Questions with "Be" + "ing"
What will you be doing when you are 65 years old?
This grammar pattern is especially useful for talking about future possibilities. It can also
be used for any action that continues or lasts a long time. Use your imagination to answer
the Conversation Questions below!
Pronunciation Practice - Repeat each sentence out loud!
1. Who will he be living with if he moves to New York?
Conversation Practice - Ask these questions to your friends!
2. What is she going to study in university next year?
3. When are you going to invite us to dinner!
4. What will he be doing after he finishes this job?
5. Where will they be having dinner on his birthday?
1. What are you planning to do after work tomorrow?
2. When will you be taking some time off from work?
3. What are you going to watch on TV tonight?
4. Where will you be spending your weekend?
5. Where are you going to visit during your next vacation?
Send this page to a friend: