Grammar Pattern 7: Longer Polite Questions
(Use these sentences only in special situations.
They are not so useful for conversations.)
Would you like to go out for a drink after work?
Pronunciation Practice - Repeat each question out loud!
1. Would you like to get together for a drink tonight?
Conversation Practice - There are no conversations for "Polite Questions". Please go to Pattern 8!
2. Would you come to our home for dinner Friday night?
3. Would you mind bringing some books to our meeting tomorrow?
4. Could you come to work a little early this week?
5. Could you reserve a seat for me on Wednesday evening?
6. Could you take some time to look at my report?
7. May I ask what you are doing about our problem?
8. May I know what you are planning to do next?
Send this page to a friend: