1. At what age do people usually start working in your country?
2. When do people usually retire (finish their whole career) in your country?
3. How do people start looking for a job in your country? (What do they do first?)
4. What kind of work do you like to do?
5. What kind of people do you like to work with?
6. What is the typical work week in your country? (How many hours per week?)
7. Do you like to do overtime work (for extra pay, of course!) and other extra projects?
8. Is it easy right now to find a job? Why or why not?
9. What are the most "prestigious" (giving people respect) jobs in your country?
1. What can we do to be more "employable"? (How can we be more attractive to employers?)
2. Do you think women should work after getting married? Why or why not?
3. What do you think of a job with lots of meetings? Are meetings useful or a waste of
time? What makes a "good" meeting?
4. How do you feel about working on evenings or weekends? Should this be against the
law? Defend your answer!
5. How important is it to have a good boss? What makes a good boss?
6. What would be your "ideal" job? (The very best job you could imagine.)
7. For you, what would be the worst job you could imagine?