1. Does your home have enough space for gardening?
2. Do people in your hometown like to have their own garden?
3. If you don't have space for a garden, would you like to have one?
4. What kind of things do you (or would you) grow in your garden?
5. Would you rather grow flowers or vegetables in your garden? Why?
6. What kind of tools do we need for a garden?
1. Do you think it's possible for city people to have a small "garden" on the balcony of their
2. If the world runs out of food, do you think individual gardens could provide enough
food for people to eat?
3. If you had a big garden, do you think you could make enough money to live by selling
everything you grow? Why or why not?