1. At what age do children start to go to school in your country?
2. Is education mandatory (children MUST go to school) in your country? If so, until
3. Are most schools coeducational (boys and girls study together) in your country?
4. What did you like to study most in your school days? Why?
5. Did you have to do a lot of homework when you were a student?
6. What makes a "good student"?
7. What makes a "good teacher"?
8. Do you think your education was helpful to you? Why or why not?
1. How do you think education could be improved in your country?
2. Do you think education should be free? Why or why not?
3. In your opinion, what is the most important aspect of education?
4. Why do some children have trouble doing schoolwork? How can we help them?
5. Do you think teachers get paid enough? How much should they be paid?
6. Do you think language education could be improved? If no, why not? If yes, how
could it be improved?
7. Which do you think is more valuable, the experience we get on the job or in society or the theoretical knowledge we learn in schools?