1. Do you ever think about death?
2. Are you afraid of death?
3. Do you believe there is a "life after death"? If so, what kind?
4. What are the leading causes of death in the world? How about in your country?
5. What traditions are related to death in your country?
6. Instead of "death" in English we can say somebody "passed away". More informally,
we could say someone has "kicked the bucket" or "bit the bullet" or "gone to meet his
maker" or many other things. How about in your language?
1. For you, is there anything worth dying for? What is it and why would you die for it?
2. Would you like to know the date of your own death? Why or why not?
3. How do you think our world would be different if we never died?
4. Should we allow "physician assisted suicide" (dying with the help of a doctor) or
should death always be natural no matter how painful.
5. If you knew that today was your last day alive, what would you do?
6. If you could choose how you were going to die, what way would you choose? Why?