1. At what age do young people start dating in your country?
2. At what age did you go on your first date?
3. What kind of person would you like to date? Describe appearance, personality and character.
4. Do young people in your country "go Dutch" (each person pays separately) or does the boy pay?
5. Do young people in your country go on "blind dates"? (When two people on a date have never met before.)
6. Would you like to go on a blind date? Why or why not?
7. What was the most interesting or memorable date you've ever been on?
1. What do you think the perfect date would be like?
2. What are the best activities for a date, besides the obvious "dinner and a movie"?
3. Do you think people can know they are in love with someone after the first date?
4. Should dating be taken very seriously or can it be "just for fun"?
5. What can you do to make a boring date more fun?
6. What kind of person would it be the most fun to go on a date with?
7. What do people do differently on a date than at other times?
8. How long should it take (very generally!) for dating to turn into a relationship?
9. Do you think age difference is important when dating? Why or why not?