1. Search for jobs on the Internet or in a newspaper.
2. Think about what you can do well. (What are your skills?)
3. Make a list of all of your skills.
4. Find some jobs you like that suit your skills.
5. Make a list of questions to ask the company, then
call them on the telephone.
6. If you really like the job, send an application to the company.
7. You should send a resume which lists your education and
8. You should also include a cover letter to introduce yourself and why you want the job.
9. Good luck!