The answer is "The basic economic resource is and will be knowledge.". This is a quote from the famous management guru, Peter Drucker. We are now in the Information Age so knowledge is even more important the money!
1. Do you agree with this idea 100%?
2. Are there still some situations where knowledge is not so important?
3. Is it important for you to continue learning even after you graduate?
4. What kind of things do we need to keep on learning?
5. How can companies help their employees continue to learn?
6. Do you think companies really understand the need for well-educated workers?
"A bachelor is someone who looks before he leaps... and then doesn't leap!"